Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo A Day - Summary Feb. 19-25

Photo A Day Summary for the week:

February 19, 2010

Gratitude: 
Princess has a best friend!  BFF came just in the nick of time.  Princess's best friend until this last summer was a little boy.  Well - that has ended now.  The girls teased Princess about being friends with AB.  The boys teased AB about being friends with Princess.  It got to be too much. 

February 20, 2010
Something I Hate:
I hate making lunches for the kids to take to school.  It adds to an already chaotic morning routine.  I do it, but I love it when the kids eat hot lunch at school!  :)

February 24, 2010
Body Parts:
Got eyelashes?  Yep!

February 21, 2010
Sky Shot:
We made it to the lake again on Sunday.  It was 76 degrees.

February 23, 2010
Sweet:
Then on Tuesday, we got snow!  The kids had a great time making snowmen and playin in the snow!

February 25, 2010
Black and White:
Here is my kitty, Miney.  He is black and white!  (Yes, I know it was supposed to be a black and white picture, but isn't he cute?)

February 22, 2010
Something I LOVE:
This little truck is my one-year-old's very favorite toy right now.  He drives this thing around all day long.  It makes him happy.  :)




365
Hosted by Chris
 
 




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and ???
 
 

13 comments:

  1. That snowman shot knocked me right off of my chair -- that's so funny.

    And don't even say 76 degrees -- that's not funny :)

    Those are some world class eye lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eyelashes on your little guy! WOW!

    LOVE your cool snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate making my kids lunches too. THey're just so picky!

    Oh, those lashes! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that lake. Oh how I wish I were there. And I'd take half of that temperature and call it delightful. I'm getting sick of being cold.

    Like the snowman, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate making lunches too....so my husband does it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I think I'm abnormal. I really don't mind making the lunch to take to school most days. When we're in a rush sometimes, but mostly I enjoy it.

    I can't believe it's in the 70's. It makes me want to cry...or click my heels and join you. I'm so so so ready for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lake shot followed by the snowman shot...AWESOME!! This has been the weirdest winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the lake shot!

    The snowman on the lounge chair made me LOL. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! LOVE the snowman in the lawn chair :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots of your life and days. Those are some serious beautiful eyelashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow--you win with the extreme weather this week. Love the lake and the snowman contrasts. Your baby does have lovely lashes. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the snowman kicking it in the lawn chair! Those are some long lashes! and the whiskers on the cat.... holy long!

    ReplyDelete