Friday, February 19, 2010

Summary - February 12-18

365
Hosted by Chris
 
 



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and ???
 
 
A bit mixed up but here are my pictures for the week....

 
Things I love - Special Days With Daddy!  The kids each get one every year!
Sky Shot....Our Lake - FINALLY full again!
Gratitude.-
I am not sure what I did to deserve these wonderful people in my life, but I am so thankful....

 
Something I hate (but don't tell the kids!) -
Chuck E. Cheese is sensory overload.  It drives me nuts but that is what the Knight wanted to do on his big day!

 
Something sweet - 5 year old birthday cupcakes!
Body Parts


Black and White
 

8 comments:

  1. Your pictures were sweet and made me smile. How could you not do so with that last picture of that cute smiling face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL fantastic but that sky shot is a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about Chuck E Cheese! I dread taking the kids there every.single.time. I also vow every time to never go back, yet somehow still end up there again and again. M has a birthday party next Saturday there to go to and G wants to know if he can go at the same time with mommy and daddy. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures! and I agree with you on Chucky Cheese...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about Chuck E. Cheese. We might go tonight and I have been dreading it all day... ICK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! And I agree about Chuck-E-Cheese, espeically if it is super crowded, which it often is. It is often all I can do to not have a panic attack while I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sky shot is outstanding -- and I agree, Chuck E. Cheese causes the voices in my head to say dark, dark things. I should go find a Chuck E. Cheese to take a picture of for next week's shot of hatred!

    Your gratitude shot is very touching :)

    ReplyDelete