Friday, April 23, 2010

Summary - April 16-22 Photo A Day!

365
Hosted by Chris
 

Summary April 16-22

April 16
1500 piece puzzle - here we go!

April 17
Duke's favorite toy!

April 18
Anyone watch Phineus and Ferb?  This is Perry the Platypus!  Princess went to a birthday party and these were the treats - how fun!

April 19

My little Knight and me!

April 20
Prince had his 1st Grade Program!
Princess and her best friend have first grade siblings!

April 21
I went to a Painting With A Twist party.  It was fun and I created this.  :)

April 22
I finally got my hair cut after almost 2 years!!!  I promised the stylist I would see her in 2 months.  I hope I keep my promise!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I LOVE the picture you made. That is gorgeous. Stunning. Amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket in UAE, Pump Bracket in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/ekwb-ek-uni.html
    EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633596507245-10

    ReplyDelete