Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summary - April 9-15 Photo A Day!

April 9th
My little Knight is almost done with his medicine We went to the doctor about a week ago and he had gained 4 POUNDS and grown 1 inch.  We are on the right track!
April 10th
Poor Princess caught a tummy bug.  :(
April 11
This kid is always smiling and he brightens my day!
April 12
Out with the old!  Getting rid of my old maternity clothes.  Two years ago, I would have been in tears.  Today I just felt a sense of relief. We are done with this phase of our life! I am going to donate the clothes to an area women's shelter along with some diapers...
April 13
Play date!
April 14
DadOf4's friend from Iowa came down for a visit.  He is being goofy here - I think I was lucky to get a picture at all!
April 15th
Eat, baby, eat!

1 comment: