Thursday, April 1, 2010

Summary - March 26-April 1

365
Hosted by Chris
 


Summary - March 26-April 1


March 26, 2010 -

This little child, my precious, precious Knight, has more energy in his little finger than I have in my entire body.  I am honestly surprised to have caught him standing still on this day. 
My Prince - this kid is brilliant.  I am serious.  We attended his Math Pentathlon tournament last Saturday.  He won 4 out of 5 games. 
Silver medal!
He was so happy!
Princess's new swimsuit!! 

She was against modeling it herself...
Daddy and Knight playing!
My little Duke.  He is far too old for this toy, but he still loves it!
The Knight's loot from the pre-school Easter-egg-hunt!

(Yeah - they are floating - the Knight didn't believe me!  He does now!)

Princess's creation! 
She is my artist. 
She can see what **should be** in her head and then make it happen.

More power to her. 

She is a sweet, sweet child.

Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're not too old for any toy you can still fit into :)

    Seeing what "should be" is a real gift. Bringing it out for others to see is often miraculous.

    I love Princess's big canvas -- go big or go home :)

    Congratulations to your math whiz!

    ReplyDelete